Work 143 Posted on November 30, 2005 by Michael St.Mark Spirit Shed II ( Brecon Beacons ) c. 2005 M. St.Mark Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading... Related
You have such an eye for brilliant shades of green Mike.
Now the door, opened, yet uninviting. lol! Isn’t that the way it is? Looks deceive, probably a treasure on the other side.
Strange taste you have Jess, it’s not meant to be.
That looks exciting
What’s behind the green door? Two poltergiests and the spirit of an Indian chief.
Now thats a party,
The party behind the green door sounded fantastic:
1. It’s certainly late, “midnight”.
2. Noisy “door slams”.
3. Possibly very late “still that morning comes creeping”.
4. Rousing curiosity “Green door, what’s that secret you’re keeping?”
6. Then, the answer…
7. An old piano “playing hot”.
8. People. We are unsure of what they are doing “but they’re laughing a lot”.
9. The plea “wish they would let me in, so I can find out what’s behind the green door.”
Ahh, the good times.